Saturday, June 7, 2008

State Track Finals

My last trip to Columbus for a few days.... I had to go to Columbus for two races. The 110m Hurdles and the 300m Hurdles. It turned out to be a nice trip (I got Mongolian BBQ!!!) and I had a good day.

Here is a photo of Goffena Jumping the 110m Hurdles and a photo of him catching his breath after.



This photo I took because I was bored and messing around while waiting on Goffena's race. Sometimes great photos happen when you least expect them to. :-)

Jonnique Lawrence, (right), of Cincinnati Withrow High School interferes with Hilliard Darby runner Xerina Hughey after missing a hurdle during the State Championship race of OHSAA Division I 300-meter Hurdles Saturday June 7, 2008. Lawrence was disqualified while Hughey finished fourth.

No comments: