Monday, November 10, 2008

A New Beginning: Wittenberg

,
"Having Light We Pass It On To Others"

If my years at Wittenberg taught me anything.... They taught me that giving to others can be one of life's greatest and most fulfilling achievements. I like to think that I 'pass on the light' through my photography. However, sometimes you not only need to pass it on, but also give back.

For four years I feel I have 'given back' to my hometown through my photographs published in the Sidney Daily News, and now it is time to give back to another major influence from my past... To my very own alma mater, Wittenberg University.

Today begins a new chapter as I begin my new position as University Photographer for Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio. You can see my photos online at http://www.wittenberg.edu/ and in various publications sent out by the university. Many new adventures and challenges lie ahead and I'm excited to see where they take me.


No comments: