Monday, September 8, 2008

Blue Storm at McGhees

Meet Blue Storm... :)

What can I say? They are an awesome group of Bluegrass musicians that have more musical talent then I could ever dream of having. I can enjoy bluegrass music... but I would not exactly call myself a big fan... However, these guys might win me over to become a fan of the genre! I'm still blown away at how awesome they were!


Lead singer Richard Propps plays his guitar between sets during a performance at Louise McGhees.

This image is not my usual style... Usually, I would look at it, consider it too grainy and pass it by. But for some reason I decided to start playing with it... and I feel I ended up with something more than just a photo of the fiddle player... It's more along the lines of a 'work of art'... :-) To me, It just looks like something that you would see hanging in a gallery somewhere with a hefty price sticker on it... Maybe I should look at my reject photos more often... :-)

No comments: