Sunday, September 7, 2008

Applefest Sunday

Ok... This is a Random smattering of images from Sunday... First off... The Applefest Parade... (Lots and Lots of marching bands...)

A random image of Brad that my camera decided to take on its own... :-) since it was a good random image... I posted it... :-)


This cute kid was waiting in front of Lucas and I at the Hawaiian Shaved Ice stand... I was blowing up these noise sticks things that I got during the parade... (They were pretty cool but I was like "What the heck am I going to do with these...") so I gave them to the kid... his response... "Are you serious! cool... " :-) Then he thought it was funny to start hitting me with them... :-)

This guy was pretty cool too... :-) He was telling us of how he went down south to pick up this roaster a few weeks before Katrina hit... and had he not bought it on e-bay when he did that it would have been destroyed.... For some reason I kept wanting to call it the "Ragging Rooster" instead of the "Raging Roaster"... The corn on the cob and the baked potatoes he was making in it looked amazing... :-)

And you can't go wrong with cute kids playing in corn... :-)
I ended up burying my camera in the pile of corn... needless to say... my camera was covered in corn dust.

And last, but not least... The only apples at Applefest. :-)

1 comment:

Brad Van Tilburgh said...

Thanks so much for posting that photo of me... I look little rough... Hrmm