Saturday, September 6, 2008

Applefest Saturday

It all started with the Rotary Club Pancake Breakfast where you have to literally catch your breakfast. :-)


It is absolutely fascinating to watch these guys... They have amazing aim. :-) You hardly have to do any work... They hit the plate almost every time... no matter where you stand... It makes you wonder how much they had to practice!


And we can't forget the Pancake Flip off.... no... I didn't win... But I did tie for fourth with a flip of 7" from the target... :-) It was a ton of fun! :-)

I just liked this shot because it had this small town America feel to it. :-)

And this is probably my favorite photo from the entire weekend. Almost missed it when someone walked in front of me... I think I only fired two shots of it off... :-) Don't know why I like it... just do. :-)

No comments: