Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shelby County Fair - Tuesday

Tuesday was a big day at the fair because the president of The Ohio State University, Gordon Gee, visited the fair. People followed him around and took photos of him like paparazzi... :-) I had no idea a University President would be so popular! He was an awesome guy though and took time to speak with a lot of 4-H members in the barns.

Gordon Gee, president of The Ohio State University, milks a cow at the fair.

I always miss the equestrian events... but this year I made it out to get a few shots....

Celebrity Chair Volleyball is always a popular event during Senior Day at the Fair... I also got this great shot of Sheriff Schlagetter getting his forehead wiped off by Deputy Henman during a time out. :-)

And this I just thought was cool... It looks much better here than it did in the paper though.. :-(

No comments: