Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shelby County Fair - Thursday

Thursday I was responsible for the 6 column feature for the front page.... I gave the desk two options... but I liked the first one the best... :-)





Thursday was also Kids Day...

My good friends at the DARE tent sponsored a Dance Off to the Fast Food Song... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPSh47gHz8) Yeah... it took like 3 days to get that song out of my head... "A Pizza Hut... a Pizza Hut... Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. McDonald's... McDonald's... Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. McDonald's... McDonald's... Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut." :-) Sarah and I even took time to dance with them... :-)


The agony of defeat at a Kiddie Tractor pull.... :-(

This was also the first year for Mud Bog Mania at the fair... I wish I would have had my converter... I think I could have gotten more killer shots! :-)


And the lamb show.... I loved the lighting in this photo... but I hate that damn lamb. It took him over 3 and a half hours to pee!!! OMG. So needless to say... I was at the fair very late that night...

1 comment:

Anna Norris said...

OMG! I <3 the fast food song! Definitely learned that at girl scout camp when I was little!

Gotta love it!

A pizza hut, a pizza hut...
kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut a pizza hut!

LOL