Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Shotgun?!?!?! I wanted a shotgun!

Lesson #8637:  A shotgun start at a golf outing does not mean they will actually be shooting off a shotgun.  

So I had to go to the annual Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing on Tuesday...   and underlined on my assignment was "get shotgun start".   Not putting any thought into it, I envisioned in my mind that they would be firing off a shotgun to mark the opening of the event.   Not so much.  A shotgun start is when all the golf carts scramble and go in different directions at the same time.   I'm still laughing at my self about it.   But I really do think they should think about having a real shotgun to start the event next year....  ;-)
Later in the afternoon, I had another cute kid assignment.   Fairlawn's Kindergarten Graduation for the Class of 2020.....     Can you believe they will graduate in 2020!!!  Hard to believe...

2 comments:

Anna Norris said...

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

The sad thing is, I probably would have thought the same thing. I like the kid with his sunglasses. Its close to what you'd see at a h.s. graduation.

Anna Norris said...

NEW BLOG ENTRY PLEASE!

Thank you. :-)